Leveraging the Power of Influencers to Drive Results for AMS
- AMS, founded in 1982, started out installing upgraded stereo equipment and other accessories for car dealerships.
- Today, the company sells and installs high-performance audio and video for mobile, home, and commercial applications covering a broad range of budgets and lifestyles.
- Over the years the industry became highly specialized, big box stores disappeared and consumers shifted online.
- Paul Nachreiner, President of AMS, was introduced to the power of radio in the early 1990’s and never turned back.
- Generate leads and word of mouth activity for quality products and installation services.
- Establish AMS as a trustworthy, honest, and relatable, local business.
How Did We Meet Their Objectives?
- Leverage the power of radio’s influencers to drive consumer engagement.
- Establish Paul Nachreiner as a local technology influencer through radio.
Johnny & Dee (and Paul) Morning Show
- Since the early 2000’s, Paul Nachreiner is a regular guest on the Johnny & Dee Mornings on 94.1 JJO.
- Every Tuesday he talks about home audio and on Thursdays he chats car audio.
- Each 3-minute long-form interview regularly includes engaging content, contests, and ultimate audio/home giveaways, an organic call-to-action, and on occasion a couple of Bloody Mary's.
- Significantly better results vs. online only campaigns.
- The ads pay for themselves, there is a direct correlation between sales growth and the radio marketing.
“Half my customers come in and say, ‘I heard you on the radio’” Paul Nachreiner, President, AMS