Manufacturing A Digital Strategy With Maysteel
Already a major player in the metal fabrication industry, Maysteel wanted to expand its presence into new markets to ensure they met sales targets. They also needed to promote a new branch of the business.
Although Maysteel was already successful, they wanted to develop a marketing plan that would diversify its market presence and streamline the client acquisition process. Among other goals, they wanted to:
- Break into new markets such as renewable energy and telecom
- Promote the newly acquired DAMAC brand
- Improve the user experience on the company website and increase web leads
- Increase revenue to meet yearly sales goals
- Increase the overall number of projects acquired and overall profit
We implemented paid search campaigns to increase traffic to the Maysteel website. We targeted Maysteel's core business sectors while also running campaigns in prospective markets. We ran A/B testing with new campaigns and closely monitored and fine-tuned the ad campaigns to optimize success.
Maysteel has seen tremendous growth in lead generation and revenue since the onset of our marketing relationship.
- Increased revenue from the renewable energy sector
- Exceeded revenue tools for both Maysteel and DAMAC brands
- Acquired two additional multi-million dollar accounts
Because of the successes we have seen, Maysteel continues to increase its investment with us. Our results keep pace with that investment and we expect even greater success for Maysteel in the future.