Business Development Specialist
Mid-West Family Northern Illinois is a local media and marketing group that serves the Rockford region and the surroundings communities. We have great history of growing local brands through the use of radio, influencers and events. We have expanded our offerings to include digital marketing, recruitment marketing, and event creation. We strive to serve our customers, community and our loyal listener base.
We are searching for a talented and motivated individual to join our fun and knowledgeable team in the role of a full time Business Development Specialist. You will be responsible for cultivating business relationships within the community and identifying their needs and offering a tailored solution(s) to achieve the desired objectives. Mid-West Family provides you with extensive training and resources to support your success. This includes one-on-one and group training with the sales management team, who is here to support your success and lead you toward a path of professional growth.
- Experience preferred in sales and/or marketing with experience in developing and selling marketing ideas and concepts. Willing to train, develop and coach for this role.
- Driver’s license and valid transportation required.
- Technology skills including expertise with Microsoft Office and database management; willingness to learn new applications.
- Must be able to multitask, problem-solve and prioritize.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Must be able to manage own time and priorities (work without direct supervision) to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within the scope of desired work.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and orally.
- Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while at times under pressure.
- Solid relationship management skills enhancing internal and external interactions.
- Some evening and weekend hours required.
- Professional attire required.
- Individuals that have knowledge or experience in specialized fields or industries should provide those qualifications/experiences. (i.e., legal, automotive, manufacturing etc.)
- Full time, with benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401K)
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Salary Range $40,000-$80,000
- After a 90 day positive review, this position can evolve hybrid remote position.